I am a forty-something mother of two teenage boys (and a canine boy named Buzz – see Home page photo) and partner to their father, living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a voice and wanted to get it out there, knowing that I will definitely be criticized, trolled, and disappointed. I enjoy taking care of a home and the people who live in it, I worry about the state of our collective world, and I am seeking the real truth about my purpose in life.
For those of you interested in astrology (I love it): I am a Cancer, with my Moon also in Cancer. My family consists of a Gemini, Scorpio, and Aries. Go Team!
For those of you interested in mutations: I have a bifurcated uvula. It’s nothing fancy and it doesn’t give me superpowers, but only occurs in 2% of the population. There are possible medical ramifications, and I do have a deviated septum because of it. I have given new dentists pause, and that’s sorta cool. Here is a stock photo of what it looks like because there is no way I’m posting a real picture of mine:
Political views: Party Not Declared / No Party
Religious affiliation: None
Spiritual affiliation: Yes
- I chose to birth my sons at home. The first weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz., and the second weighed in at 10 lbs. even. I would do it again.
- I was a river guide on the Colorado River for a few seasons. I know, right? Good times, good times.
- I am allergic to avocados and this causes much strife when you live in the Southwest. I have missed out on some good guacamole in my day. Feel my pain.
- I can drive a manual transmission. This is a skill now.
- I grew up on a farm and know what a cow pucky is. This farm was located in Utah and I was not raised as a Mormon.